My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Sunny Day

We have had such foggy, gray skies that today was a magnificent treat! Just in time, too. We have babies due next week. I'm pretty sure Fiona isn't going to wait that long though. Her ligaments are totally gone.
Here are a few shots of today.
 
Luci giving her pet boy a hug.
 
 
Pheobe and Fiona
 
Kusko and Pacha



 
I'm pretty sure Luci is telling him a secret.
 

 
It's sunny and I don't get to go to yoga class today so why not outside with my barn buddies?
 

No comments: