My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Barbosa

Introducing Barbosa

He's a yearling, and slow growing scrawney, but shows lots of potential.

His dam is Six-M-Galaxy Magic Moment USDA ELITE/Superior Genetics 6-04 G+84 VEEA (http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=N001047932).

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love his coloring, very flashy! He is going to throw some pretty kids.

. said...

he's so nice and funny.
Thanks for your visit and comment.

. said...

He's so nice.
And funny.
Thanks for your visit and comment.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Fred Astaire in a tux, With his coloring. Black and white.
His star on his head, his frosted muzzle and ears.. so cute. The yellow peed on legs.. not so much.. lol.