My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Doeling

I keep a closed herd but on occasion I add new lines. I found a local girl from a disease free herd with some very nice blood lines. She's a 3rd generation Minuature Nubian. I'm going to pick her up Tuesday. Friday Paradise Rhinestone Cowboy will be coming home, he's also a 3rd. Generation. I'm all set for fall!

The little girl has unique markings and I'm registering her as Little Angels Farm Tasha Tudor

Her dam:





New doeling:


No comments: