My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

This is My Next Project!

after making some soap of course. The goats and I and our soaps have been invited again to be part of the Co-op's Customer Appreciation Days on April 11th. The Co-op is our local feedstore. They set up a new and clean, wonderful pen for the goats in the warehouse and a table and chairs for me. It's a super fun day, with a petting zoo, horse clinics, and the birds of prey and honey bees and the Reptile Man all there. Of course there's food- BBQ in the parking lot and the local radio station, prizes, free samples, etc. It's going to be a good day! Come by and say hi! (and buy some soap)
 
 
 
 
http://www.cheesemaking.com/Crottin.html

(want to know how to say crottin? here's a link)


 

No comments: