My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Milk Weights And A Beautiful Blog Post

The girls are staying fairly consistent so far with milk weights. I'm going to post them every so often to keep them fresh in my mind and I'll let you know that these little beauties deserve their milk stars so I'm working on that next.
 
these weights are with kids on daily  but locked up for roughly 11 to 12 hours at night. I would get highrer butterfat milk in the evenings I 'm sure but I'm letting the kids have the good stuff while they grow. I'll get mine later.   *U*
 
Luci 5.80
Lola 5.70
Phoebe 5.65
Miss Kay 5.65
Stella 4.75
 
There's a beautiful blog post here. I want to jump up and say "me too!" because the woman the post is about could be me. I love my life and my goats are a huge part of that.
 
 

No comments: