My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

2015 Breeding

Starting in February the girls will start kidding. I bred everyone old enough this year to:
AC Farm's Blackstrap
 sire: Moonstone B Rufus
Dam: These Girls Rock Gypsum

These aren't great photos but he has wonderful breed character.
 

 
I have 8 girls bred and 3 too young this year. I have Nubians, and 1st and 2nd generation Miniature Nubians bred. I have too too many goats so 2015 will bring me to have to choose at least half the herd to sell. If you are interested in a kid or a first freshener keep checking back because I'll try to find some time this winter to post pictures and due dates.
You can always email me too
daily walkin farm@ yahoo.com
 

No comments: