My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Quite a Buckling for Sale

This little darling is one of the bucklings from Lola's set of quads. He is gorgeous and has a sweet disposition. 2nd  generation miniature Nubian out of Proverbs 31 Gloryb Lola (1st gen) and B-52's Coconut Mocha Snicklefritz (4th gen)
$200










If you look closely you can see the side view of his dam's lovely udder. She is a gallon a day milker at peak, with the creamiest and sweetest milk I've ever tasted. Such wonderful milk for cheese making!
 





No comments: