My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

2nd Gen. For Sale


Lola is a 1st gen. 50-50% doe with blue eyes and a nice deep body and great udder. She milks about a gallon a day of super rich, creamy, sweet milk- perfect for ice cream and cheese!

She had quads this year- outstanding and feeding them all well. The doeling is retained and one boy wethered but the other two boys would make a great addition to your Miniature Nubian breeding program. 

This little boy is super friendly and has gorgeous markings. A very respectable set of ears on him too. These kids are 2nd generation. Hurry though, I'm going to have to band them soon if I don't hear from you!
 Dam: Proverbs 31 Gloryb Lola
Sire:B-52's Coconut Mocha Snicklefritz -



This boy with the Holstein markings is larger and has blue eyes.
SOLD to Angela Bugni- thank you!!












No comments: