My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

New Buck In The Barn

Moonspots? Yes! Polled? Yes! Purebred? Yes! 7th generation. Milky lines? Yes! Show lines? Yes!

Introducing the handsome young dude who has come to live in Yakima with us at the Milk & Honey Ranch to be part of Proverbs 31 Miniature Nubians.
“Pilchuck Pointe Mo Money”

His sire below 


His dam below


“Mo” pictured in a stall in my barn after arriving from Snohomish. He’s a yearling, and sweet natured.

I’m excited for this ya drone young man to make beautiful spotty kids with my girls.



No comments: