My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Maremma LGD puppies



Caesar above. Mishka below 


Regal 




I  have two litters of Maremma LGD pups. The we own the parents. None are registered but all were bred off working farms/ ranches.
The sire is pure 
The older dam Mishka has 1/4 Anatolian blood
The younger dam is almost pure with maybe 1/16th Anatolian and Great Pyrenees and that's why she sometimes throws colored pups.
Taking NON refundable $50 deposits on pups.
Males $400
Females $500
Ready to go to country/farm/ranch homes ONLY in minimum 8 weeks maximum 12

No comments: