My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Milk Queens

Miss Kay and Phoebe are both giving over a gallon of milk a day in their 2nd month of lactation. 

Miss Kay, below had triplet daughters in February- two are retained and one is sale pending. She's giving over a gallon.

Phoebe is giving well over a gallon at #8+ to #10 pounds a day. She had twin boys again.
Both of these girls are 1st generation Miniature Nubians. They were two of triplet girls and their sister at Breeze Creek is also giving a gallon and more a day.


No comments: