My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk

My herd is small, clean, and closed. I raise these beautiful goats for milk
These goats really work. I use the milk for cheese and soap, and other things. I milk by hand and expect lots of good tasting milk and nice manners on the stanchion.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lola Had Quads!

Lola gave us 3 boys and one darling little doeling.one of the boys has blue eyes. He is the black and white one that looks like a Holstein cow. $200 for him or the gorgeous little mostly black one with the white on his face and side. The mostly white boy will be wethered and the little white girl with black eyes and a few spots will be retained.






This boy has blue eyes! 






This little rascal is cute. I'm wethering him so he will make a very nice pet. $85







Isn't he just gorgeous? He's sweet too. Would make a nice herd sire.


No comments: